This spring, hundreds of women will head to the Ark Encounter for our annual Answers for Women conference. We invite you to join us March 27–28, 2020, inside the Answers Center for this unique event. Learn more about next year’s theme and our special speakers below.
Truth: Uncovering the Lies We Believe
Fake news stories, deceptions, and cover-ups blow up our news feeds every day. The lies seem obvious and blatant. Yet when it comes to the Christian faith, it can be more difficult to recognize untruths. And that’s why our theme for our 2020 Answers for Women conference is “Truth: Uncovering the Lies We Believe.”
We will answer questions such as:
- Can we redefine holiness to make certain sins more acceptable?
- Can we pick and choose which parts of the Bible we accept as truth?
- Does saying a certain practice is “Christian” really make it so?
- Does the gospel message need to be updated with new and additional teachings about prosperity and judging others?
- Can we separate sinful desires from the actual act?
- Are out-of-context Bible verses appropriate as motivational encouragements?
- Is there power in positivity?
- And more!
We will combat some of the lies that have crept into the church and Christian books, blogs, and media. As always, we will be directing people back to the authority and truthfulness of the Word of God—the only firm, unchanging foundation of truth.
Meet the Speakers
Two of the speakers coming to Answers for Women will be AiG speakers: Ken Ham, our founder and CEO, and Dr. Georgia Purdom, who is a molecular geneticist. She has been organizing these conferences for many years now. Seven other speakers will be joining us this year including:
- Kay Arthur. Kay is the host and founder of Precept Ministries International. It teaches the popular Precept Inductive Bible Study Method to help Christians study God’s Word for themselves. Kay is a former missionary and has a passion for people to be established in God’s Word.
- Justin Peters. Justin is the founder of Justin Peters Ministries and is committed to the expositional preaching of God’s Word. He is known for critiquing the word faith movement and has taught believers across the United States and in 27 other countries.
- Erin Benziger. Erin has joined us for previous Answers for Women conferences, and we’re excited to welcome her back. Erin has a zeal to see women equipped with the truth of God’s Word and hosts a podcast for ladies called Equipping Eve and a blog, Do Not Be Surprised.
- Camille Cates. Camille is also a returning speaker to Answers for Women. She is the assistant director of Healing Hearts Ministries International and a certified counselor who helps others heal with the Word of God and the gospel.
- Amy Spreeman. Amy is passionate about directing believers to God’s Word and helping them to be discerning about teachings and ideas that they hear both within the church and without. She is the founder, writer, and researcher for two news outlets, Berean Research, and Berean Examiner, and the founder of Naomi’s Table, a Bible-based ministry for women.
- Phil Johnson. Phil is the executive director of Grace to You and editor of many of well-known pastor and teacher John MacArthur’s books. He is also the founder of several popular blogs including The Spurgeon Archive, The Hall of Church History, and the Pyromaniacs blog.
- Sarah Mally. Sarah is the founder of Bright Lights, a discipleship ministry designed to equip young ladies to use the years of their youth fully for Christ. Her latest book, Speak Truth in Your Heart, challenges girls to identify the lies that are the root issues behind the struggles they face and to replace them with the truth of God’s Word.
Dr. Georgia Purdom speaking during the 2019 Answers for Women conference, our first major event held in the Answers Center.
Register Now to Receive Free Mug and Meal
Each person who registers for our 2020 Answers for Women between now and October 31, 2019, will receive one conference mug and one Emzara’s Buffet meal voucher. In addition, registered attendees will receive a pass for one year to both the Ark Encounter and our sister attraction, the Creation Museum (45 minutes away). This means you can visit both attractions as many times as you would like for one whole year! And you can upgrade your registration to an annual pass for your entire family.
Ken Ham speaking inside the Answers Center.
Start making your plans to join us for next year’s Answers for Women conference by registering today!