Back to Presentations
Show Dates & Times:
- January 10–12 and 17–19 (Wednesday–Friday) at 1:00 p.m.
- January 13 and 20 (Saturday) at 3:00 p.m.
The Logos Theatre’s production of C. S. Lewis’ The Horse and His Boy is coming to the Ark Encounter!
When Shasta and Bree, a talking horse, plan their escape from slavery to the land of Narnia and freedom, they soon realize the journey holds far more danger than they could have ever imagined. With an army ready to attack the countries of the North, Shasta and Bree’s journey becomes a race against time to not only escape the slavery they have known but to save Narnia and the North!
With a cast of 45 actors, lifelike puppetry, stunning sets, and mesmerizing costumes, C. S. Lewis’ The Horse and His Boy brings the unforgettable world of Narnia to life onstage! This fantastic production will inspire all ages. ASL interpreters will be provided for the January 13 performance. Produced with permission from the C.S. Lewis Company Limited.
- Each prepurchased ticket to The Horse and His Boy includes admission to the Ark Encounter for the day of the show, plus a second day at the Ark Encounter or Creation Museum between January 10 and 26, 2024! (Note: Both attractions are closed Sunday–Tuesday during January.)
- On the day of the show, guests with regular admission to the Ark Encounter can purchase an individual show ticket to The Horse and His Boy for $40 (subject to availability).
- Children 10 and under are free (with at least one paying adult ticket).
- Discount is available for Lifetime Boarding Pass Owners. Please call (800) 721-2298 to purchase.
- Parking fee is not included.
- Performances are 180 minutes long (including an intermission).
- Seating will begin 45 minutes before each performance.
- ASL interpreters will be provided for the January 13 performance.
Select tickets to see pricing choices.
Special Hotel Rates
Hampton Inn & Suites, Williamstown Ark Encounter